Large funfair on the Glacis Square, founded by John the Blind, Count of Luxembourg and King of Bohemia, in 1340. It continues the tradition of the folk fair. With roller coasters, giant wheel, traditional cinema, thrilling games, sweets, candy and Luxembourgish specialities.
For this year's edition, there are 26 major rides, 15 kiddy rides, 38 restaurants, snacks and beverage retails, 20 sweets and candy shops, 86 lotteries and other games, and 89 stands and booths in the Allée Scheffer. Go to Map
The attractions open daily between noon and 2 p.m. at the latest. And the Schueberfouer closes at 1 a.m., behalf on Fridays and Saturdays where it's open until 2 a.m.
Photos: (c) Gwenael Piaser, Laurent Schwaller & Steve Kayser